zuky:The Times often uses the phrase to describe Nazis, mobsters, and people of color.
Here’s who comes up in Vanity Fair’s search of people the New York Times has called “no angel”:
- Al Capone, white mobster
- James “Whitey” Bulger, white convicted murderer
- Donald Manuel Paradis, white motorcycle gangster on death row
- Erwin Rommel, Nazi field marshal
- Clayton Lockett, white convicted murderer and rapist
- Larry Flint, white pornographer
- Eric Harris, white Columbine serial killer
Who else does the Times label “no angel”?
- Samuel Spencer, Black victim of murder by four white men
- Magic Johnson, Black basketball player
- Michael Jackson, Black musician
Yeah. You do the math.The media are largely responsible for all the hate black people suffer because if it wasn’t for them spread their negative bs and lies these cops wouldn’t be getting away with murder. And that’s why i say that the media should be called out on their bs every day.
just remember: FOX News exists because a rich white man looked at the New York Times and said “this is not conservative enough for me”
(via kaesespaetzle)Source: zuky